There's No Better Decision
From darkness, Jesus calls you to light. From sorrow, Jesus calls you to joy. From anger, Jesus calls you to peace. From death, Jesus calls you to LIFE. Jesus is all about transformation and choosing to follow Him is the best decision you can make!
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16
Who is Jesus?
Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven, where, at the right hand of God, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. Jesus is:
- Fully God & Human (Colossians 2:9, Luke 24:39)
- Savior (2 Peter 3:18)
- Life Changer (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- Lives in Heaven at God's right hand (Hebrews 12:2)
- Jesus will receive you if you come to Him (John 13:20)
But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
How to get started...
- Pray: Accept that you have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Believe the testimony of Jesus, who died for your sins and was raised from death. Choose to follow Jesus according to His word in the Bible.
- Let us know you've made a decision to give your life to Jesus (click "GIVE MY LIFE TO JESUS") and we'd love to send you a Bible and resources to help you along your new journey.
- Start reading the Bible. We recommend beginning in the book of John.
- Watch the bible! The Bible Project helps break down books of the Bible, themes, and ancient words visually/audibly to help you learn about God.
Did you give your life to Jesus?
We'd love to welcome you to the family! Click below to find your next step!
Connect @ CrossWinds Church
Why is church community important?
- It's encouraging (Galatians 6:2)
- It fosters love (Colossians 3:13-14)
- It's fun! (Psalm 133:1)
- It's life-giving (Romans 12:4-5)
In addition to the community you'll find at CrossWinds on Sundays in-person and online, there are opportunities for you to connect with others throughout the week; to be encouraged, foster love, have fun, and receive life. Learn more about ways to connect by clicking below!